THE INDURE PRIVATE LIMITED
- The Manufacturing & Contracting Arm of the Group is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company incorporated in 1970
- Today the company is the:
- Largest suppliers of Ash Handling Systems on turnkey basis for Power Plants in India & abroad, and
- Leading EPC Contractor for Power Plants & Material Handling Systems
- Also offers EPC solutions for solar power plants (both thermal as well as PV) in association with reputed international technology providers & EPC contractors.
Ash Handling Systems
- World leader in the manufacture and supply of complete ash handling systems
- Supplied >230 ash handling systems for power plants with a total capacity of over 70,000 MW in India & abroad
- Has technical collaboration with Macawber Engineering Inc., USA for Dense Phase Ash Handling Systems
- Licensee of Warman, Australia for manufacture of high efficient Ash Slurry Pumps
- Supplies Ash Handling Systems on turnkey basis which include design & engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection, testing & commissioning
- Indigenization of Ash Handling Systems and Components which is of special relevance in India because of the poor quality coal having very high ash content which is also highly abrasive in nature
- Two large manufacturing units have:
- Pattern Shop
- Fully Automatic Foundry with Induction Furnaces
- Machine Shop with variety of CNC Machines
- Fabrication Shop with CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- Assembly Shop
- Manufactures all equipment which comes in contact with highly abrasive Indian ash
- Manufactures various grades of material such as Ni-Hard, Ni-Resist, Hi-Chrome, SG Iron, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Has supplied / supplying various types of Ash Handling Systems consisting of:
- Water Impounded Bottom Ash Hopper for Bottom Ash Handling
- Submerged Scraper Conveyor System for Bottom Ash Handling
- Dry Bottom Ash System using Steel Belt Conveyors
- Hydro Sluicing System for disposal of Fly Ash using Jalamix Dust Valves
- Feeder Ejector System for disposal of Fly Ash in Slurry form
- Vacuum System using Hydrovactors or Mechanical Exhausters (Liquid Ring / Dry Vacuum Pumps) for conveying Fly Ash to Collector Tanks for disposal in Slurry form or to Silos for its further utilization
- Dense Phase System for conveying Fly Ash to Silos
- Lean Phase System for conveying Fly Ash from Buffer Hoppers or Intermediate Surge Hopper to remote Silos for its further utilization
- Lean Phase System for conveying Bottom Ash from Intermediate Silo to remote Silo for its further utilization
- Ash Slurry Pumping System for conveying Bottom Ash to Hydrobins or Bottom Ash & Fly Ash to Ash Pond
- High Concentration Slurry Disposal System for disposing Fly Ash or Bottom Ash along with Fly Ash, to Ash Pond
- Coal Mill Reject System using Hydro Sluicing System / Hydroejectors / Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
- Has supplied Ash Handling Systems on turnkey basis to Thermal Power Stations in Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand & UAE
- Also provides Operation & Maintenance of Ash Handling Systems
EPC Contracting for Power Plants
- Offers turnkey solutions for complete power plants as well as complete balance of plant packages including entire civil works of the power station on EPC basis
- Inhouse capability in engineering, procurement, project management, construction, testing, commissioning and operation & maintenance of power plants
- Successfully executed / under execution Complete BoP including entire Civil Works of the following major Power Projects:
- 2x525 MW at Angul in Orissa for Monnet Power Co.
- 2x250 MW at Chhabra in Rajasthan for RRVUNL
- 1x250 MW at Suratgarh in Rajasthan for RRVUNL
- 2x250 MW at Panipat in Haryana (Major BoP Packages) for REL/HPGCL
- 2x250 MW at Bhavnagar in Gujarat (Major BoP Packages) for BECL
- 2x210 MW at Parichha in Uttar Pradesh (Major BoP Packages) for TPL/UPRVUNL
- 1x63 MW in Chhattisgarh (Complete Mechanical BoP) for SV Power
- Successfully executed 8 Complete Power Plants of 8 MW to 50 MW sizes which include the first Coal fired Power Plant of 2x20 MW capacity in UAE
- Currently under execution 2 Complete Power Plants of 11 MW & 33 MW capacity
EPC Contracting for Coal / Lignite Handling Systems
- INDURE has set up a separate division for executing coal / lignite handling systems on turnkey basis.
- Successfully executed / under execution many assignments as a part of above mentioned EPC contracts
- In addition, 2 other contracts are currently under execution for:
- 1x500 MW Vindhyachal Power Plant of NTPC
- 2x250 MW Power Plant of Bhavnagar Energy Co. Ltd.
Renewable Energy – Solar Power Plants
Keeping in view the thrust being given to promote renewable energy, INDURE has set up a division to offer EPC solutions for solar power plants (both thermal as well as PV) in association with reputed international technology providers.
DESEIN INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Globalisation is making exports of Engineering Services from India very competitive. Desein International was set up in 2000 with a view to provide high quality engineering services at low cost to international clients.
Desein International set up a Dedicated Design Resource Centre (DDRC) for CH2M Hill, USA – the world’s largest company in the field of water & waste water treatment and provided 250,000 man-hours of engineering for their projects in Australia, Canada, Singapore, USA, Thailand, UAE, etc.
DESEIN SINGAPORE PTE LIMITED
This company was formed specifically for catering to the growing engineering needs of the East-Asian market.
OPG COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN LIMITED
OPG CAD Ltd. is engaged in comprehensive consultancy services in the fields of development and applications of software packages and necessary hardware adaptations including information technology and networking etc.